Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LeBron Wishes Cavs "the Best"


The Cavaliers haven't won a game in more than a month and LeBron James says he isn't enjoying the team's pain.

Speaking before the Heat faced the Cavaliers on Monday night, LeBron said the team's struggles don't prove that he made the right choice in joining up with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami.

Miami's win extended Cleveland's losing streak to 21 games.

"It didn't matter for me if the Cavs were going to have a successful season or not," James said. "I felt like I was making the right choice for me as an individual and for my career. Like I said, I have nothing bad to say about the players that I left and the team. I wish the organization the best. And I wish the fans, more than anything, the best because we had a lot of great years together."

No comments:

Post a Comment