Friday, January 21, 2011

Warriors looking for 'superstar' in trade


The Golden State Warriors are currently 18-23 and in 12th place in the Western Conference. Co-owner Joe Lacob is ready to make some big changes, according to the San Jose Mercury News.
"I'm certainly biased toward doing something -- strongly," Lacob told the paper. "What I would really love to do is to pull off the deal to get a superstar. There's one or two of them out there."
Two players he loves having together offensively in his backcourt are Monta Ellis(notes) and Stephen Curry(notes). But he isn't committed to keeping them together. "I really like those guys as individuals, and I like them as players," Lacob told the Mercury News. "But I have to be honest, it depends. If we got offered a great situation, would I break it up? Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment